Being as always in tune with its customers specific desires and thanks to its sense of personalization, the brand was able to once more meet a special request.
With “Eclat”, deLaCour wanted to revisit the past and offer a reinterpreted version of the classic pocket watch.
These 9 timepieces are truly exceptional and unique.
By reconnecting with a long tradition of complicated pocket watches and by contemporarily reinterpreting the codes of these classical timepieces, deLaCour con- firms the Brands status as a high-end watchmaker and designer. deLaCour offers a true masterpiece: the dial and the 53 mm white gold case are fully set with 2287 diamonds.
Nine unique timepieces were designed. Each piece featuring a unique flange set with:
- 96 baguette-cut diamonds
- or 120 yellow baguette-cut sapphires
- or 120 baguette-cut rubies
- or 120 baguette-cut blue sapphires
- or 120 baguette-cut emeralds
A diamond set white gold chain completes each timepiece.
The watch carries a hand winding DC292 caliber, a Tourbillon at 6 o’clock and a 5-day power reserve indica- tor at 2 o’clock, featuring “lancelot shaped” hands tipped with Superluminova in its dial.
The back of the pocket watch is set with diamonds and a sapphire glass allows a view at the DC292 caliber bridges as well as its logo: “deLaCour Genève”.
By achieving these 9 timepieces deLaCour confirms the Brands passion and expertise for watchmaking and high-end jewelry, combining perfect aesthetics and technical performance.
- MOVEMENT: Calibre: DC 292; Tourbillon at 6’oclock; Winding: Mechanical; Power-reserve: 115 hours; Jewels: 37; Vibrations per hour: 28’800 (4Hz); Twin barrel;
- FUNCTIONS: Hours, minutes; Power reserve;
- CASE: Dimensions: 53 x 12,5 mm; Material: White Gold; Glass: Sapphire; Back: Sapphire; Crown: Ø7 mm;
- DIAL: Full diamond dial (brilliant cut) with baguette cut tension-ring.
- HANDS: Lancelot shaped with luminescent coating
- CHAIN: White gold with diamonds (brilliant cut)
- BUCKLE: White gold with diamonds (brilliant cut)
- LIMITED EDITION: 9 pieces